|Vægt: ||0,26 kg|
|På lager: ||Ja|
|Levering: ||2-3 dage|
IBM LTO Ultrium 6.
Tape type: LTO, Native capacity: 2500 GB, Compressed capacity: 6250 GB.
Tape length: 885 m, Tape thickness: 6.1 ?m, Weight: 200 g.
Dimensions (WxDxH): 105.4 x 102 x 21.5 mm
LTO cartrige Ultrium 6 - 2.5 TB/6.25 TB, 6.1 ?m, 200g
- Achieve increased capacity
- Ensure optimal data security
- Support IBM Linear Tape File System
- Meet stringent Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium Generation 6 specifications
- Choose between rewritable and write-once-read-many (WORM) models
- Utilize custom as well as blank and RFID-embedded cartridge labels
Organizations have more data than ever before to manage, protect and preserve for longer periods of time. They must balance between mitigating risks and reducing costs when making data storage investment decisions. The IBM LTO Ultrium 6 Data Cartridge is designed to help organizations manage explosive data growth; sustain rapid, reliable access to data; and ensure business resilience.
Rapid data growth compounds the need for increased storage capacity. The sixth generation of LTO Ultrium tape media delivers 2.5 TB native capacity and up to 6.25 TB of compressed capacity for even greater efficiency and performance. This exceptional capacity helps reduce the number of cartridges and the amount of equipment, space and labor associated with tape-based data storage.
- Designed for LTO Ultrium 6 tape drives and automation products
- Adheres to stringent LTO Ultrium Generation 6 specifications
- Supports IBM Linear Tape File System
- Available in rewritable and write-once-read-many (WORM) cartridge models
- Available with custom as well as blank and RFID-embedded cartridge labels
- 2.5 TB native capacity
- Up to 6.25 TB capacity with 2.5:1 data compression